falling in love with fall

So this afternoon Loge and I trekked up to Cedar Mountain to take some landscape pictures for my photography class. I couldn't really photoshop them, except for the black and white ones (and the quote directly above this), but they didn't really need it. Like are you kidding me? Look at those colors. I've always been a summer girl, but fall in Cedar rocks. Until winter comes. . . then I'm gonna die. We also got a new car, so there are some pictures of that too! Oh and a few of us. My hair needs to be done reeeeeeallly bad, but Logan is a hottie so it's fine. Sorry they aren't put together all cute. I just threw this little post together. So. . . See ya. 





















1 rants and raves:

Rachel Wade Child | October 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM

You guys are such a legit couple. like really. Also, new car? so cool. And I miss you in Provo.