our new puppy






After almost a year of begging, we got a puppy! Her name is Harley, and we are just SO in love with her! She's a Weimaraner. No one ever knows what that is. Basically they are german dogs that are somewhat similar to labs and german pointers. They didn't come into the US til sometime in the 60's. So they are a pretty new breed around these parts. I did a lot of research on these type of dogs, before we made our wise purchase. She's seriously so beautiful and makes me so happy. Logan is on the SUU football team now, which means he is gone A LOT. My brother and best friends Brit and Kens are on missions now so I am glad I have my little pup to keep me company during long work days from home! The first few nights were a little rough just because she was sad to leave her home. We anticipated that, so it really wasn't a big deal. After about a week though she started sleeping through the night! She was potty-trained in five days! Seriously, these type of dogs are SO smart! She is so in love with Logan. Whenever she hears the garage start to open her little numb of a tail wags like crazy! Last night we gave her a bath. It was hilarious, she was LOVING it. We also filed her nails which she did not enjoy so much. . . Basically I am obsessed with her! She's already gained like ten pounds since we have had her, but we still just love the heck out of her! Isn't she the cutest!?

(some instagrams of this little bundle of joy)


3 rants and raves:

Alexis | April 10, 2013 at 8:03 PM

SO CUTE! We tried the puppy thing and it didn't work out for us haha ours liked to peepee on everything. But we should play. Like pinterest DIY day or you know like pig out and talk even. I miss you.

amanda grace peterson. | April 11, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I'm melting. She's so stinkin cute. Never been so puppy-hungry in my life!

Anonymous | April 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Fantastic post but I was wanting to know if you could write
a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

Have a look at my blog post; diets that work