inspiration board


1. 2. 3. 4. 

If you know me at all, you know that I am a bargain shopper. If anything is on sale, I'm sold. So I made this little savers guide for all of you broke people who still like to dress fancy. I own three of the four items. I would love to know if you find this helpful. You're welcome. . .  ;)

You thought I was dead huh? Well actually I'm just this happy little newly wed who is having a good time decorating her new little house. But it's good to be back! 



P.S. I'll be posting LOT'S of wedding pictures soon!!

2 rants and raves:

abbey rose. | August 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM

SO GLAD YOU ARENT DEAD. Please come back to the blogger world.

elysebeard | August 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Glad that you've been resurrected. I really need to work on that. Ever since daybook posted those floral pants, I've been coveting them. And pretty sure I have that old navy sweater, and it's the bomb.com