hola

Well hey there. What a happy Wednesday. I just had pizza, so of course it's a good day.

I just wanted to make it known to the world that Logan and I are now students at SUU. We live in a cute little town home in humble Cedar City. Don't ask why we aren't going to BYU anymore. I don't really know either. It also makes me really sad. So we don't discuss it.

SUU isn't bad. I like that my professors all know me pretty well, and that I am getting a really personal experience with them. I'm honestly not a racist person, but there are a lot of arabian males who are always smoking and driving Mustangs. Kole and I started counting them the other day, but we lost count. They are all nice. They basically just keep to themselves. Except for sometimes they like to come sit on benches by me and offer me a cigarette. I want to say, "do I look like I want a cigarette?" But I just say no, and then they continue talking in their confusing language about who knows what. Probably me. It's the thought that counts.

I am in three studio classes. So that basically means I live and breath art. I'm really excited about this abstract piece I just did in my digital imaging class. I already know a lot about Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, so being able to refine my skills has been really rewarding.

 The good news is that I FINALLY am starting up a business. I made a site (kinda) that you can take a look at here. Wahoo! I am starting an etsy account soon (hopefully), so hopefully that works out as well. I just said hopefully twice didn't I?


The other good news is that I have my wedding pictures back. Trying to pick the best ones is a nightmare, but I will be posting them soon.  (weird kiss I know, it's whatever. I was sick, shoot me.)






That's all folks.

-Alex

6 rants and raves:

Kayla | September 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Go pee on a stick... that might narrow it down lol im jk

Bybee's | September 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Your pregnant...no questions asked ;)

elysebeard | September 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Eat saltines....I hear they work wonders for morning sickness ;)

Lauren and Clay Christensen | September 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I agree 100% with all the previous comments!

Rachel Wade Child | September 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Yay I am so excited that you're finally starting up your own site! I'll have you do my wedding invites and start referring people to you! I miss you in Provo! But keep updating your blog so that I can hear about your shenanigans!

darth_moll | September 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Try ginger pills. They cure a series of illnesses including nausea~

Way to be on the freelance stuff. Good luck with your new business!