photoshop? what's photoshop?

So I've had this little program called photoshop for the past few years. Maybe you've heard of it. Just kidding! But seriously I figured it was about time I figure out how all these people put cool filters on their photos! So I watched a few dozen tutorials online, and found a way to edit photos the way that I like them. I am taking a photography class, so hopefully I can start getting better at taking pictures, editing, posting in general . . . Haha my iPhone photos just aren't going to cut it anymore.

These are some of my favorite "first look photos". Mikki Platt took them before our bridals. I just couldn't find any other professional looking photos I wanted to edit, so I figured I'd give these bad boys a try! So in short, these are not her edits.



So. . . I'm hoping to bring back awkward and awesome Thursday. . . Cause the awkward is definitely outweighing the awesome lately. Look forward to that. I know I do. Also, Pitch Perfect is well, perfect. I laughed so hard the entire time. Go watch it, like for realz. K see ya, bye.

1 rants and raves:

Anonymous | October 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh hey girl, I love your blog.
Thats all.