snow day

Although I am not the best film maker ever, I wanted to document one of the last snow days we will have with my brother before he leaves in three weeks. (Things are getting pretty emotional at my parents house. . . )

Cheers to snow days. Seriously though, we had so much fun.

Click on the image below to view the movie. I couldn't figure out how to put it on here because I uploaded it to Vimeo.




3 rants and raves:

brynley | January 12, 2013 at 3:00 PM

cute video!!

Aynsley Ovard | January 24, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Seriously so cute!!! Teach me!

Tori Anne | January 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Loved that video, you are seriously amazing!

P.S. i nominated you for the liebster award on my blog today! go to this link for the details:
http://toriandalex.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html