See Ya In Two!


Woah I am alive again! My cute brother left on his mission a week and a half ago. I totally broke the rules by filming this, but I love that I did. He is so cute and we are so proud of him! I haven't even cried since. How could I? Look how excited he is! He is doing so well and leaves February 5th on a plane to Chicago, then the Netherlands, and then on to Uganda! His two letters so far are hilarious, he is in such a rush. I am going to make a blog of all of his emails, but I obviously haven't gotten around to that yet. . .

I am too lazy to edit these pictures, so here are a few of our last pictures with our cute elder! Oh and did I mention that it was FREEZING that day!? Also we went to Macaroni Grill after we dropped him off. Whoops!









2 rants and raves:

Rachel Wade Child | February 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

So proud of Elder Halladay. So happy for him and your family. You were all so cute saying goodbye. Loved it.

Beka | February 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I went to Uganda for a three month service trip two years ago and loved it! He will love it as well!